WE APPEAL EVERYONE TO PARTICIPATE IN DISCUSSIONS;

Yes, when compared to discussions in WhatsApp/Telegram groups, participating in discussions in an open forum has more reach and benefit people greatly. These discussions are open to everybody and are indexed in search engines like google. It reaches more people including global audience. Your inputs reach a wide spectrum of people, and you create more impact.

As it is an open forum and has a wide range of audiences, your queries and thoughts will get views from different perspectives. It will be a rich experience when you get different perspectives from a wide variety of people on your query or thoughts. Isn’t it?

Every time a person search for a query in google or other search engines, it will take them directly to the answer over here if it has been discussed already here. It saves effort for everyone. The discussions in social media are not indexed by search engines and everything needs to be discussed over and again. They are counterproductive.

How do you manage occupational health data?

Hard Copy
Total votes: 4 (57%)
Excel
Total votes: 2 (29%)
Custom Database software (No votes)
Ready made 3rd party software
Total votes: 1 (14%)
Total votes: 7

How do you manage occupational health data?

Respected all,

I am wondering how to handle data regarding pre-employment, periodical, post sickness, pre-retirement etc data.
I believe soft copies will be sufficient even for legal compliances.
I have created a poll, kindly reply.

My experience is that excel is little bit lacking in functionality, custom database management software will be best bet.
However, such a software may be costly and you will be dependant on provider for any changes etc.

Kindly share your experiences.

Regards.

Re: How do you manage occupational health data?

Hi, For important records like OPD, Health check-up, Injuries, First Aid box refill/training, Ambulance checklist, biomedical waste disposal I'm maintaining both had copies and excel.

Only Excel for:
Other administrative things medicine management, equipment management, dashboards, abnormalities tracking, improvements, oxygen level monitoring, training monitoring, planner, occupational surveys, 5S, monthly reports etc...