WE APPEAL EVERYONE TO PARTICIPATE IN DISCUSSIONS;

Yes, when compared to discussions in WhatsApp/Telegram groups, participating in discussions in an open forum has more reach and benefit people greatly. These discussions are open to everybody and are indexed in search engines like google. It reaches more people including global audience. Your inputs reach a wide spectrum of people, and you create more impact.

As it is an open forum and has a wide range of audiences, your queries and thoughts will get views from different perspectives. It will be a rich experience when you get different perspectives from a wide variety of people on your query or thoughts. Isn’t it?

Every time a person search for a query in google or other search engines, it will take them directly to the answer over here if it has been discussed already here. It saves effort for everyone. The discussions in social media are not indexed by search engines and everything needs to be discussed over and again. They are counterproductive.

Total Workplace Wellness (including Mental Health perspective)

Hi all,
I believe workplace wellness should be holistic. Holistic approach will enable the ordinary workplace to a great workplace. I have listed out few important areas to ponder upon towards this in the attached file. Please go through and try to adapt in your organization. You can review the progress in the same sheet.
Total workplace wellness.PNG Total workplace wellness.PNG Viewed 116749 times 49.55 KiB
Regards
Dr. Rudraswamy HK

Re: Total Workplace Wellness (including Mental Health perspective)

rudswa wrote: 25 Oct 2022, 14:44 Hi all,
I believe workplace wellness should be holistic. Holistic approach will enable the ordinary workplace to a great workplace. I have listed out few important areas to ponder upon towards this in the attached file and also found a coworking space that has all the important areas listed below.
Please go through and try to adapt in your organization. You can review the progress in the same sheet.

Total workplace wellness.PNG

Regards
Dr. Rudraswamy HK
Hello there,

I completely agree with your viewpoint on workplace wellness being holistic. It is essential to focus on the well-being of employees in all aspects of their lives, including physical, mental, and emotional health, to ensure they are happy and productive at work.

I appreciate you sharing the attached file with us, and I will surely go through it in detail to see how we can implement these ideas in our organization. It's great to see that you are taking a proactive approach to promoting workplace wellness.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and resources with us. Let's work together towards making our workplace a healthier and happier place for everyone.

Re: Total Workplace Wellness (including Mental Health perspective)

Hey everyone,
I truly believe that making our workplace a better, healthier environment involves looking at the big picture. It's not just about physical health but also about mental well-being, supportive relationships, and a positive vibe. Take a peek at the attached file for some ideas to make our workplace even better!
Thankyou rudswa for sharing this with us.
Intellectual Wellness