WE APPEAL EVERYONE TO PARTICIPATE IN DISCUSSIONS;

Yes, when compared to discussions in WhatsApp/Telegram groups, participating in discussions in an open forum has more reach and benefit people greatly. These discussions are open to everybody and are indexed in search engines like google. It reaches more people including global audience. Your inputs reach a wide spectrum of people, and you create more impact.

As it is an open forum and has a wide range of audiences, your queries and thoughts will get views from different perspectives. It will be a rich experience when you get different perspectives from a wide variety of people on your query or thoughts. Isn’t it?

Every time a person search for a query in google or other search engines, it will take them directly to the answer over here if it has been discussed already here. It saves effort for everyone. The discussions in social media are not indexed by search engines and everything needs to be discussed over and again. They are counterproductive.

Protein Powerhouse Delight: Transform Your Vegetarian Diet with De-Fatted Peanut Magic

Hi all!
So, I was on a mission to make my vegetarian diet more protein-packed and tasty. Peanuts seemed like the perfect fit – delicious and loaded with protein. The only hitch? They packed a calorie punch due to their fat content.

Then, I had a lightbulb moment – why not try defatting them? I got a small oil press machine, separated the oil, and voila! The defatted peanut powder was a protein powerhouse with reduced calories, but the taste was a bit meh.

I experimented with bananas and other stuff, but nothing wowed my taste buds. Until one day, I hit the jackpot – mixing the defatted peanut powder with milk, jaggery, cocoa powder, and a splash of coffee. It was a game-changer, resulting in a super tasty snack.

Here's the simple recipe:
-Grab 30g of de-fatted peanut flour (grind that oil cake real fine if you want it for a smoothie).
-Toss in 4g of jaggery.
-Add 2g of cocoa powder.
Mix it all up.
-Pour in 20g of milk & 20g of water (go for ice-cold if you're feeling fancy – makes it sweeter!).
-Add 5g of coffee decoction.
Mix it again and dive in!

Pro Tip: Roast the peanuts and peel off the skin(of ~50% of the seeds) before pressing for an even tastier treat. Yes, you lose a bit of antioxidants and fiber, but trust me, the flavor upgrade is totally worth it!

And here's a bonus: You can use the oil generated for cooking. So, not only are you getting a delicious snack, but you also have cooking oil ready to roll!

So there you have it – my quest for a tasty, protein-packed snack, and I'm sharing the secret recipe with you all. Enjoy the deliciousness! 🥜🍫☕
----------------------------------------------------------
Nutritional value Per 100g
Calories - 167Cal
Protein - 14.6g
Saturated fats - 0.9g
Added sugar - 3.8g
----------------------------------------------------------
Calories from Protein - Whopping 35%🤯

Cheers
Designer.jpeg Designer.jpeg Viewed 1160 times 236.42 KiB
Last edited by rudswa on 01 Apr 2024, 16:41, edited 5 times in total.

Re: Protein Powerhouse Delight: Transform Your Vegetarian Diet with De-Fatted Peanut Magic

Hi all,
It is easy to make without added chemicals, reduces reliance on whey protein supplements, keeps you satisfied, and curbs food cravings with its ample protein content.

Recommended for gym-goers, fitness enthusiasts, and those aiming to lose weight.

When paired with the previously shared Multigrain roti recipe, it helps vegetarians meet their daily protein goals.

Meeting daily protein targets and incorporating resistance training is vital for preserving muscle mass during weight loss.